- born 29 January 1972 in Zagreb, Croatia
- mother of one
- 1997 Graduate degree from the Faculty of Law, University of Zagreb
- 1990 Graduated from the Secondary School of Economics, Zagreb
- 1986 Finished Primary School Gustav Krklec, Zagreb
- 2012 – 2017 Head of Land Registry Administration Division, Ministry of Justice
- 2006 – 2012 Head of Legislative Drafting and Supervision Department of the Land Registry Administration Division, Ministry of Justice
- 2012 – 2017 Administrative Adviser, Land Registry Law Division, Ministry of Justice
- 2001 – 2003 Contract employee - auxiliary tasks at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Embassy of Croatia in Rome, Italy
- 1999 – 2001 Trainee - authorised criminal police officer at the Ministry of the Interior, Criminal Police, Economic Crime Department - Zagreb County Police Administration
- Member of Civil Service Exam Panel - for the special part of the exam (land registry law)
- Publication: „Zajednički informacijski sustav zemljišnih knjiga i katastra” (Real Property Registration and Cadastre Joint Information System) - Nekretnine 2014, Novi Informator
- ELRA - European Land Registry Association - all ELRA-related conferences at locations in the EU and meetings of EU Contact Points since the beginning of the project in 2009, held twice a year
- Knowledge Base – Knowledge Management, 2009 – Aquilonis
- WPLA - a workshop on improving land registry administration – Cavtat, Croatia and Bergen, Norway, 2008. Sofia, Bulgaria, 2009.
- Time and Stress Management, 2008 - Methodus d.o.o.
- Communication skills and relationship building, 2007 – Methodus d.o.o.
- Mid-Term Review (MTR) Conference - Real Property Registration and Cadastre project, 2006, Zagreb
- Basics of EU integration – seminar – Ministry of Foreign Affairs and European Integration
- Office Management, 2006 – SIDA (Swedish project)
- Mentorship programme, 2006 – SIDA
- Project Management, 2006– SIDA
- ECDL Certificate
- Development of Leadership Competencies, 2005 - Methodus d.o.o.
- International Land Consolidation and Land Banking Conference, 2005 – Budapest
- Completed four levels of English at the Suvag School of Foreign Languages
- Algebra School - ICT Training - Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet, Outlook, Access
- Driving license (B)
- English and Italian