Suspicions about irregularities or fraud can be reported anonymously:
- by post: Ministarstvo pravosuđa i uprave, Enes Sedić, ulica grada Vukovara 49, 10 000 Zagreb,
- via email: email@example.com,
- by phone: +385 1 371 4640.
The information about the suspicion shall contain as much information as possible on the respective case, i.e. it shall contain the following information:
- name of the respective project,
- name of the project promoter and project value,
- assessment of the irregular amount (if applicable), and
- a description of the context in which the suspected irregularity has been committed.
Additionally, suspicions can be reported directly to Service for Combating Irregularities and Fraud within the Ministry of Finance. Allegations can be sent:
- By letter to: Ministry of Finance – Service for Combating Irregularities and Fraud (SCIF), Katančićeva 5, 10000 Zagreb, Republika Hrvatska,
- By fax to: +385 1 4591 148,
- By e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.