Directors General of the Ministry of Justice and Public Administration are:
- Sanda Kulić, Directorate for Organisation of the Judiciary
- Mirela Fučkar, Directorate for Civil, Commercial and Administrative Law
- Anita Markić, Directorate for Political System and General Administration
- Višnja Tafra, Directorate for the Civil Service System
- Daniela Petričević Golojuh, Directorate for Judicial and Administrative Inspection
One or more directors general may be appointed in a ministry.
A director general is appointed for a four-year term at the proposal of a minister, following a public competition procedure.
A director general is the head of an administrative organisation within a ministry.