News of the Ministry of Justice and Public Administration are now even more accessible! Get the latest news and information via RSS.
Available RSS feeds:
What is RSS?RSS stands for Really Simple Syndication and represents a technology which enables you to use special programmes (RSS reader) or supplements to read the headlines and summaries of news. In this way, you can scan headlines in a single place, using a unified interface, and by clicking on the headline of your interest you will be redirected to the web page with the full text of the news.
How is an RSS feed added to an RSS reader?The exact procedure depends on the capabilities of your RSS reader, but generally takes place as follows:
- Right-click on the above link, select Copy Shortcut (Internet Explorer) or Copy Link Location (Firefox), or similar, depending on your browser.
- Start your RSS reader software
- Look for a link, menu or button/option that says Add a Feed or similar.
- Enter the URL you copied in step 2 (either by right-clicking in the field and then selecting Paste or by clicking on the field and simultaneously pressing the CTRL+V).
- Click OK or Add to add the feed.
- Every time a new piece of news, a vacancy announcement or other relevant category is published on the website of the Government, you will be notified automatically.